What you Need to know about your Service:
Household garbage is picked up one day per week and should be placed street side by 7:00 a.m. It must be in plastic bags placed in 32-35 gallon cans with lids. After garbage is picked up, all garbage cans must be removed from the street. Please call the Customer Service Department for your scheduled pick-up day.
However, if you currently have service, your household garbage day will remain the same.
Handicapped or elderly who are unable to place garbage at the street may arrange for pick up outside your garage by calling the Customer Service Department. Verification will have to be provided to the Customer Service Department.
Sanitation Services During Holidays:
The City observes nine holidays throughout the year. Should a holiday cause you to miss a regular pick-up with regard to household garbage collection, services will be continued on the next regularly scheduled pick-up day.
Additional Sanitation Services: (all items must be placed street side by 7a.m.)
• Monday: leaves and yard debris, must be placed in bio-degradable paper bags
• Must call in: chipper runs; limbs and branches less than 8” in diameter, longer length preferred, 15-minute maximum per service location. Please call (678) 833-3315.
• Must call in: metal - grills, bikes, appliances, etc. (no air conditioners, freezers, propane tanks or gas tanks or items that contain or have contained freon, gas or propane). Please call (678) 833-3315.
• Special Pickup: $25.00 fee per pickup of special items such as furniture, bedding, appliances, and shelving units. Any appliance containing Freon, such as refrigerators, freezers, or AC Units must be certified Freon free, otherwise pickup will not occur. To schedule a special pickup the fee must be paid in advance at City Hall.
City of Stockbridge Residential Sanitation Routes
All metal and chipping pickups are done on a call-in basis. Please call City Hall at 678.833.3315 Monday-Friday to schedule an appointment. This must be done one week in advance.
Tuesday (In town)
*North Bridge Crossing
*Flippen Road to Red Oak
*Bean Street, Hillcrest Street, Mimosa Drive
*Ansley Mobile Home Park
Eagle’s Landing (Hwy 42 South - Jodeco Rd)
Lakeside @ Eagle’s Landing
Parkside @Eagle’s Landing
Highlands of Eagle’s Landing
Summit @ Eagle’s Landing
Magnolias @Eagle’s Landing
Terrace @ Eagle’s Landing
Winslow @Eagle’s Landing
Southgate @ Eagle’s Landing
*Bethpage Drive (Eagle’s Landing)
*St. Margrit Village
(Walt Stephens Road)
Wyngate 1 & 2
Legends @ Lake Spivey
Spivey Glenn/Bailey Estates
*Denotes added streets or subdivisions to route
Garbage must be accessible on ground level.
We do not pick up: rocks, dirt, tires, batteries,
paint, motor oil or construction debris.
We do not pick up non-metal furniture, box springs or mattresses.
We do not pick up or chip any wood cut down
by private companies.
We will not pick up a truck load of trash from
one house or business.
• Residential: $12.00 *
• Commercial: $20.00
* Note: Residential sanitation fees are billed on
property owner's Henry County tax bill yearly,
and commercial sanitation fees are billed by the
City of Stockbridge Utility Billing Department monthly