Stockbridge GA
Report a Problem

What if I see illegal dumping of junk, trash or debris?

Call the police department immediately!  Make sure to get a good description of the person dumping, the vehicle that they were driving, and the license number of the vehicle.  If you see illegally dumped trash after the fact and cannot provide a description of the responsible party, where the trash is located, the City will determine how it is removed.  If the debris is located on public property (street, sidewalk, or other City owned property) call Public Works Maintenance at 770-474-0972.  For dumping on a vacant lot or private property, call Code Enforcement at 678-833-3307.


After Hours Sewer Emergencies: 678-270-7530
After Hours Water Emergencies: 404-234-7056
All Other Emergencies: 9-1-1

To report a problem using SeeClickFix from your computer, click here

To Download the app to:  iPhone  |  Android  |  Windows Phone  |  Blackberry

Questions? Call 678-833-3349 between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm weekdays, excluding holidays
      E-notify RSS Feeds Twitter Facebook 
      Stockbridge City Hall | 4640 North Henry Boulevard Stockbridge, GA 30281
      Phone: (770) 389-7900  |  Fax: (770) 389-7912
      Contact Us  |  Site Map   |  Powered by MunicipalCMS
      SeeClickFix Merle Manders Conference Center Stockbridge TV